| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Hamed in November is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Hamed November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Abu Hamed, Sudan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Hamed:
- Halaib, Sudan - 457.1 kms (284 miles) NE
- Arbaat, Sudan - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) E
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) E
- Toker, Sudan - 480.2 kms (298.4 miles) ESE
- Aqiq, Sudan - 532 kms (330.6 miles) ESE
- Atbara, Sudan - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) SSE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE
- Shendi, Sudan - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) S
- Aroma, Sudan - 509.2 kms (316.4 miles) SE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 527.7 kms (327.9 miles) SSE