Average Temperatures in Abu Hamed, Sudan
- The average temperature in Abu Hamed, Sudan is very hot at 29.2 degrees Celsius (84.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 15 °C (27°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (June) is severely hot having a mean temperature of 35.3 degrees Celsius (95.54 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is warm having an average temperature of 20.3 degrees Celsius (68.54 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Abu Hamed
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Abu Hamed Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Abu Hamed
- Halaib, Sudan - 457.1 kms (284 miles) NE
- Arbaat, Sudan - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) E
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) E
- Toker, Sudan - 480.2 kms (298.4 miles) ESE
- Aqiq, Sudan - 532 kms (330.6 miles) ESE
- Atbara, Sudan - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) SSE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE
- Shendi, Sudan - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) S
- Aroma, Sudan - 509.2 kms (316.4 miles) SE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 527.7 kms (327.9 miles) SSE